Our paleo meal plan is exactly what nature intended. It focuses on lean animal protein, nutrient dense carbohydrates such as cauliflower, green vegetables, sweet potato and butternut squash. This meal plan is gluten, dairy, sugar free and diabetic friendly and is the most efficient way to trim down and tone up. This plan encourages your body to use stored fat as your energy source.
Lower body fat not only looks good, it also contributes to lower inflammation levels in the body and increased metabolic health. Eating a high quality paleo diet provides you with more nutrient dense foods even if you consume less. This plan provides all the nourishment your body needs to keep you full. It provides you with energy required for your body to function, exercise and go about your day and at the same time changing your body shape.
This plan is ideal for those who want to decrease body fat percentage, lose weight, increase energy and sleep, put in remission or reduce the risk of chronic disease and body inflammation.
Nutritional information: Average calories 420 cals, Protein:40g, Carbs:20g, Fats:29g
ORDER BY FRIDAY 12pm
MENU FOR THE WEEK OF 12th November 2018
- Paleo turkey chilli with courgettes, carrots,olives and peppers served with sweet potato wedges
- Chicken Marsala with creamy mushroom sauce served with sweet potato wedges and green beans
- Spicy thai beef with green beans, peppers, fresh chilli served with cauli rice and fresh spinach
- Fajita spiced chicken cooked with peppers, mexican spices, spring onions, chopped tomatos served with cauli rice
- Cashew chicken stir fry served with cauli rice, cashews and oriental vegetables
WHY NOT ADD OUR DELICIOUS SNACKS TO YOUR ORDER TO COMPLEMENT YOUR DAY IN A HEALTHY PALEO WAY? CHECK THEM OUT BELOW!
Our Glasgow deliveries are made on Wednesdays and the rest of the UK on Thursdays. All orders must be placed by Friday 12pm for delivery the following week.
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to confirm your order.