Our training support meals are ideal for athletes, for those who perform regular workouts, train at greater intensities and want to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, maintain a consistent diet and fuel high intensity workouts. Our training support meals contain high Carbohydrates and Protein macro split essential to build and repair muscles, burn fat, fuel your training and help you create a more toned athletic physique while assisting muscle growth.
The training support meals contain a variety of lean protein, nutrient dense slow release carbohydrates such as sweet potato, butternut squash, white rice, rice noodles vermicelli and fresh green vegetables.
The training support meals are not designed to promote weight loss.
Nutritional information: Average calories 600-650 cals, Protein: 35g, Carbs:45g, Fats:20g.
We have a range of paleo snacks below that you can add to your order.
ORDER BY TUESDAY 12PM
MENU FOR THE WEEK OF 22nd January 2018
- Chicken teriyaki with stir fried vegetables served with thai jasmin rice
- BBQ Pulled pork served with sweet potato wedges, carrots and kale
- Beef chilli with chopped tomatos, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes served with white rice
- Sesame baked tilapia with sundried tomato, spinach served with rice
- Paleo chicken sausages served with chopped mushrooms and onion cooked in tomatos sauce served with sweet potato wedges
Our deliveries in Glasgow are made on Mondays and the rest of the UK on Friday and Wednesday. A delivery charge of £6 applies to Glasgow and surrounding areas and £12 for the rest of the UK.
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time and day for your delivery.