Our training support meals are ideal for athletes, for those who perform regular workouts, train at greater intensities and want to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, maintain a consistent diet and fuel high intensity workouts. Our training support meals contain high Carbohydrates and Protein macro split essential to build and repair muscles, burn fat, fuel your training and help you create a more toned athletic physique while assisting muscle growth.
The training support meals contain a variety of lean protein, nutrient dense slow release carbohydrates such as sweet potato, butternut squash, white rice, rice noodles vermicelli and fresh green vegetables.
The training support meals are not designed to promote weight loss.
Nutritional information: Average calories 570 cals, Protein: 40g, Carbs:45g, Fats:25g.
MENU FOR THE WEEK OF 25th March 2019
- Cajun spiced chicken breast served with spinach, sweet potato wedges and fresh cherry tomatos
- Red thai chicken curry with thai spices, peppers cooked in coconut milk served with rice
- Turkey bolognese made with carrots, smoky bacon, celery served with rice and green vegetables
- Paleo beef burger served with green vegetables, pickled gherkin, crispy bacon and sweet potato chips
- Coconut chicken cooked with coconut flakes served with sweet potato wedges and green vegetables
WHY NOT ADD OUR DELICIOUS SNACKS TO YOUR ORDER TO COMPLEMENT YOUR DAY IN A HEALTHY PALEO WAY? CHECK THEM OUT BELOW!
Our Glasgow deliveries are made on Wednesdays and the rest of the UK on Thursdays. All orders must be placed by Friday 12pm for delivery the following week.
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to confirm your order.