Our training support meals are ideal for athletes, for those who perform regular workouts, train at greater intensities and want to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, maintain a consistent diet and fuel high intensity workouts. Our training support meals contain high Carbohydrates and Protein macro split essential to build and repair muscles, burn fat, fuel your training and help you create a more toned athletic physique while assisting muscle growth.
The training support meals contain a variety of lean protein, nutrient dense slow release carbohydrates such as sweet potato, butternut squash, white rice, rice noodles vermicelli and fresh green vegetables.
The training support meals are not designed to promote weight loss.
Nutritional information: Average calories 600-650 cals, Protein: 35g, Carbs:45g, Fats:20g.
We have a range of paleo snacks below that you can add to your order.
ORDER BY TUESDAY 12PM
MENU FOR THE WEEK OF 19th March 2018
- Beef brisket carnitas with peppers, onions and spices served with rice
- Massaman chicken breast served with thai rice, almonds and fresh spinach
- Balsamic grilled chicken breast served sweet potato wedges, crispy kale and carrots
- Paleo beef bolognese with lean beef mince, carrots, mushrooms, bacon and chopped tomatos served with rice noodles vermicelli
- BBQ pulled pork served with sweet potato wedges, spinach and beetroot
Our deliveries in Glasgow are made on Mondays and the rest of the UK on Friday and Wednesday. A delivery charge of £6 applies to Glasgow and surrounding areas and £12 for the rest of the UK.
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time and day for your delivery.